Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Inst problems

Just out of curiosity, why not use one of the precompiled binaries?

  Nick> Yes I know they are not the best places, I wanted to give the guy a
  Nick> reference to a hylafax rpm that I knew worked :-)

Thanks for helping out Nick!

Aside from the length of the URL, was there anything in particular you
didn't like about the original (and authoritative) source location? ;-)

ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/redhat/RPMS/i386/hyla
fax-4.1beta2-5rh6.i386.rpm

-d