[hylafax-users] Re: Mailfax Gateway, which Rewriting rule should be use?

gliu> Thank you very much for your help. My real host is
gliu> nova.red.3ilinux.com, and my supposed fax-related host name is
gliu> mail0.red.3ilinux.com that also has an A record. The IP of the both
gliu> host names is 209.184.180.135.

gliu> After I changed your suggested rule (Ruleset 96 in the bottom half of
gliu> ruleset 3), all mails to mail0.red.3ilinux.com go to
gliu> nova.red.3ilinux.com.  Even in my test case.

gliu> Thank you very much for your help.

Does that mean you were successful?