[hylafax-users] T.30 Subaddressing - HylaFAX

With a little creative PBX programming, my PBX has the ability to generate
accurate T.30 subaddressing for delivering received faxes.
Has any of this HylaFAX code been sketched out / done in the past at all?
I'm thinking about taking a stab at it but do not want to re-invent the
wheel if someone's done some work on it in the past.
Thanks!
ken

Kenneth Abrahamsen
425-806-3369 - Voice