whfc phonebook help please.

Hi!

I am happily running Hylafax on FreeBSD 3.4 -stable. I have two Win98
clients that have whfc installed. I just can't seem to define a "File"
type of phonebook. I add a phonebook name eg: phonebook and filename: eg:
c:\fax\phonebook, add an create an entry but man, it just doesn't seem to work.

I'm certain I'm just missing something camoflauged(sp) by its obviousness
here.

Any help will be very much appreciated!

Best,

Stan

--
           -  Stan Voket, asv@gaboon.com -  http://www.gaboon.com -
         "If you think you can, or you can't; you are _always_ right!"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions