Re: Mac Connection

Gilles,

I have a Mac Linux server and Mac clients - but it's a while since I set it
up ...

I assume that you are starting Hylafax with the option that enables the
"old" client-server protocol as is required by MacFlex.

Hylafax is PARANOID about security so please check the following:

- you have included the names of all your hosts in "hosts.hfaxd"
- you have configured RecvFileMode to 644

Without these, you will not be able so send or retrieve faxes.

Hope this helps,

  Iain Stevenson

on 20/4/00 7:34 am, Gilles Cordier at gilles.cordier@techtalk.be wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I have setup a Hylafax server and wnat to connect a Mac to it, I  have
> install MacFlex but I receive a message "send permission denied" . I have
> tried to connect to the fax server via telnet and it wokrs perfectly.
>
> Any idea????
>

> Thank's

> Gilles Cordier
> Tech Talk