printing a tiff image

Hi,

I'm tring to print an tiff image on my HP DeskJet 660C, my first try to send
it directly by
lp -d hp660c -o media=A4 -o scaling=100 <dateiname>.tif didn't worked.
The image was turned 90 degrees. So I put in the option -o landscape, but it
didn't worked, too.
My next try was to send it over tiff2ps by
tiff2ps fax00006.tif | lp -d hp660c -o media=A4 -o scaling=100 -o
page-top=30, but then the image
was to big for the page an some information at the top are missing. I tried
to change the value of scaling and page-top but that didn't worked.

The ppd for the HP DeskJet 660C I configured is deskjet.ppd.

Can anyone tell me how to print the tif image ?

Greetz Magnus

--
Magnus Hinzke / Volker Hinzke GmbH / mhinzke@hinzke.de
Mitglied im Wirtschaftsverband Kopie und Medientechnik

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions