Problem with setting up Hylafax

Can anyone please help.

When I tried to install Hylafax 4.0 on Linux (Redhat) - I get the
following error message

    error: failed dependencies:
                ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02 is needed by
hylafax-4.0p12-3rh4
                tiff >= 3.4 is needed by hylafax-4.0p12-3rh4

When I tried to install the ghostscript and the tiff then it said
they've already install
                                           The version for the installed
ghostscript is 5.05-2
                                            The version for the
installed tiff is 3.4-6

And if I tried to install Hylafax version 4.1 - I get the following
error message:

            error: file /urs/bin/faxrm from install of
hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6 conflicts with file from package
mgetty-sendfax-1.1.1.14-8
            error: file /urs/man/man1/faxrm.1 from install of
hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6 conflicts with file from package
mgetty-sendfax-1.1.1.14-8

What did I do wrong?  Does anyone know what the problem is?

Many thanks,

Toan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions