From: Kip Cranford [mailto:kcranford@advance-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 2:35 PM
To: Nico Kadel-Garcia
Cc: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: Re: flexfax: Modems that you can ACTUALLY GET that work well
with Hylafax?

Sure, if it hasn't been done already I can certainly do that.

However, I'd like to stress test it a bit more to make sure all the
quirks (if any) will be uncovered.

By the end of next month it will have been tested thoroughly enough I'd
imagine.  Where would I send the config file?

--kip

On: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:05:25 EST
Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Kip Cranford wrote:
>
>> I just ordered a Multi-Tech MT2834ZDXb (33.6, class 2) for use with
>> HylaFax, to replace a USR 56K that sucked.  It's been rock solid so far,
>> and I have no complaints.
>>
>> I got it for $99US at www.pcconnection.com.  They had plenty in stock,
>> and for an extra $14US I had it shipped in less than 24 hours.
>

>Do you want to set up a "config" file specifically for it that could
>be added to the next HylaFAX release?
>
>			Nico Kadel-Garcia
>			Senior Engineer, CIRL
>			Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary