Maxtries > 12, MaxDials > 12

Greetings:

I have adjusted these parameters to values less than 12 but greater than 12
does not seem to work.  My client wants these set to 48.  Don''t ask.  I
have edited hfaxd.conf on the server, hyla.conf on the client, and passed
values in the sendfax command line all concurrently but it does not work.
To set say 8, I just edited hyla.conf and it worked fine.

It seems that something in the source code puuts a hard limit of 12 on these
values.  Does anyone agree with my assessment, or have I missed something?
Does anyone happen to know the exact source files that need editing?

I am using hylafax4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm on the server running redhat 5.2 and
4.0pl2 compiled from source on the client running HP-UX.

Regards,

Jonathan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions