Re: Also have same problem with faxgetty

Jose,

What command are you using to start faxgetty and when does it crash ie straight away or after receiving a fax?

On my system, faxgetty crashes after receiving a fax. There is a print statement at the end of FaxMachineLog.c++ which seems to trigger the problem.  If I comment out the line of code "vsprintf(buf+strlen(buf), (const char *) fmt, ap); " then at least faxgetty keeps going.

  Iain Stevenson

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000, 6:42:16 pm GMT Jose Pedro Pereira wrote:

>I also get the message
>mo:: respawning too fast... disabled blabla
>
>and when I run faxgetty from the command prompt it says
>Segmentation fault
>
>May anybody help...
>JP

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions