faxmail question

HI, I am using RH 6.1 with hylafax-v4.0pl2. I have a problem with faxmail. I have tried to add the configuration as what I read from faxmail...and I add this into "sendmail.cf"

###############
CPFAX.

#  # resolve fake top level domains by forwarding to other hosts
R$+< @ $+ .FAX. >       $#fax $@ $2 $: $1       user@host.FAX

##   For the MAILER (fax)...
Mfax,        P=/usr/local/lib/fax/mailfax, F=DFMhu, S=14, R=24,
             M=100000, T=X-Phone/X-FAX/X-Unix,
             A=mailfax $u $h $f

Ok.. after done the above, I restarted the sendmail.. and I tried to send an email ..eg

To:test@9234234.FAX

However... it always give me the "Host Not Found".. Anyone can give me a clue onhat things I need to change? Any help and suggestion is really appreciated...

Cheers
Budi

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions