Re: faxmail question

> HI, I am using RH 6.1 with hylafax-v4.0pl2. I have a problem with faxmail. I have tried to add the configuration as what I read from faxmail...and I add this into "sendmail.cf"

> CPFAX.

No you don't, because it's wrong and because sendmail  has built in support.
Use the sendmail configuration macros instead.  (The above line has
a bogus "." and one of the R lines is short of a .)

Caution:  There have been some directory changes in the RH Hylafax, I
don't know if the corresponding changes have been made in the sendmail
macros.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions