From: vijay <vijay@vol.net.in>
To: flexfax@sgi.com <flexfax@sgi.com>
Date: Friday, January 14, 2000 4:07 AM
Subject: flexfax: CANNOT FAXOUT FROMTHE WHFC CLIENT , IAMGE TOO LARGE

I' ve configured tha fax server hylafax v4.0p-12 on a  Red hat 6.0 linux machine and iam using a dax modem class2 . All said and done client for win95 is also configured properly .when i submit a fax from client , essentially a word document  the server dials out and then interacts with the fax machine elsewhere i;e the handshake is done properly then it gives out a message

": Client does not support document page width, max remote page width 1728 pixels, image width 1734 pixels "

because of this the fax is not being transmitted.
i've tried all the possibilities by selecting only b4 page size not a4 but this problen still persists.

If anybody could bail me out situation , i would be very grateful

I especially request Nico Kardel Garcia to help me at this situation. iam greatful to him as he has guided me out on a previous instance.

Thanking you in advance

vijay

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions