ELSA ML Office and RTS

Hi!

I'm using an ELSA ML Office with "hylafax" for sending facsimiles.
(I don't use "mgetty" or "faxgetty" because the device is able to
receive facsimiles without a computer).

Every time after I've used "susfax/hylafax" for sending a fax
the "RTS" LED on the modem remains ON. Normally it is OFF.
It is ON only while a connection is up.

After terminating a modem connection RTS is switched OFF
but not after sending a fax.

Does anyone know from where this behaviour results, if it
affects my system (I'm using SuSE Linux 6.3) and what
I could do about it.

Thanks in advance.

Friedrich

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions