Re: Hylafax & Win98

It worked under Win98 for me.

My laptop works just fine with it, and that machine is Win98.  Run the
install and go.  No problems.

It also works under NT.

I've been using this as the interface to my Hylafax server for quite some
time, and am very happy with it in that role.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 02:18:42PM -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions