RE: Re: Zoom modems

> On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Jose Pedro Pereira wrote:
>
> Zoom sucks and has sucked for a long bloody time.

I second this motion.  You wouldn't believe the time I wasted trying to make
a Zoom 14.4 fax using its bundled DOS fax software.  Gave up, bought a
different modem (US Robotics Sportster) and all the problems went away.
Same software, different hardware.

If your time is worth anything, ditch the Zoom modem and go with, oh, pretty
much anything else that supports Class 2 faxing.

--
Carl Patten

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions