Re: Zoom modems

My OS is Mandrake 6.0
Hylafax4.0pl2-3rh5
and my config.fax file looks like:

# $Id: rc32acl-1,v 1.18 1996/06/24 02:58:39 sam Rel $
#
# HylaFAX Facsimile Software
#
# Configuration for a Rockwell-based Class 1 modem.
#    SupraFAX v.32bis		firmware V1.200-C or newer
# (and others)
#
# This configuration file sets up the modem to run at 38.4
# and use RTS/CTS flow control by default.
#
#
CountryCode:		351
AreaCode:		21
FAXNumber:		"+351 21 ???????"
LongDistancePrefix:	1
InternationalPrefix:	00
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
SessionTracing:		11
RecvFileMode:		0600
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	5
SpeakerVolume:		low
GettyArgs:		"-h %l %s"
LocalIdentifier:	"NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxRecvPages:		25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:		Class1		# use class 1 interface
ModemRate:		19200
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts		# default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&K		# disable flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&K3		# hardware flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&K4		# software flow control cmd
ModemSetupDTRCmd:	AT&D3		# setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:	AT&C1		# setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemSetupAACmd:	AT+FAA=0	# in case modem supports Class 2 also
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:	!Rockwell	# no way to query modem
ModemModelQueryCmd:	!RC32ACL	# not always right
ModemRevQueryCmd:	ATI3

I'd definetly would appreciate some help...
I allways get a problem in the faxaddmodem script
stty: standard in: unable to perform all request operations
I have the latest sh-utils available!
May you help me out???
Thanx
JP

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions