Re: WHFC Losing User Info

I've had no trouble like that at all, and use this package to send
production levels of faxes to lawmakers (!)

There is exactly one machine I have trouble with and get the MPS/EOP error.
Never seen it on any other, and I have no idea what's going on with it - but
its the only one.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions