Faxing out of SAP

I am trying to fax out of SAP r/3.1h (running on HPUX) to a hylafax server running on redhat 6.1.  I have tried printing out of sap using a generic postscript driver to the local machine running SAPLPD, which should be redirecting it to the printer control panel where whfc is loaded. It doesn't work. Is there something that i am missing or a different approach i should be taking?   sap are not very forthcoming with info on this one!

Yours,

Patrick Fletcher
PC Administrator
Irvin & Johnson Ltd