Paging in germany

Hello,

I just read Old Q109 new Q346 in the FAQ about sending SMS in Germany.

I tried it, but it did not work.

Sending an SMS to my mobile e-plus does not work,
i do not get an SMS on my mobile,
I cannot see any outgoing job
no line in the xferlog file
maybe the dial-in point of the provider changed ???

Sending a SMS to mobile provider "D1" gives the following result in
xferlog:

"No initial ID reponse from paging central"

does anyone have a working etc/pagermap file for german D1 and german
e-plus ??
the one in the FAQ list does not work.

pagermap file from the FAQ:
     #
     # D1 Short Message Service Centre (SMSC)
     #
     49171(.*) 01712092522/49171\1
     #
     # E-Plus SMSC
     #
     49177(.*) 01771167/49177\1

     to send a message to a known E-Plus mobil phone +49177xxxxxx with:

     $ pagesend -p 49177xxxxxx "Hello World"

my pagermap file:
     #
     # D1 Short Message Service Centre (SMSC)
     #
     0170(.*) 01712092522/49171\1
     0171(.*) 01712092522/49171\1
     #
     # E-Plus SMSC
     #
     0177(.*) 01771167/49177\1

     to send a message to a known E-Plus mobil phone 0177xxxxxx with:

     $ pagesend -p 0177xxxxxx "Hello World"

p.s. I do not need the +49 a the beginning of the number

tia
/Matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions