SNPP and Hylafax

Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to setup Hylafax as a dual paging and fax gateway on our Linux
box so they can use the same modem etc,

I'm looking for a document for setting up all the details for hylafax to
send pages (like where I set the phone number it uses to dial the pager
gateway etc. I'm also looking for a SNPP Client for Windows that will work
with Hylafax, I currently Airmessenger SNPP but the setup seems to get
confused due to Hylafax wanting a Login, I've configured the hosts file and
WHFC works fine with it but it won't do the same for the SNPP Client.

Regards
Peter

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions