Re: Thinking about perl re-write of faxrcvd

> I've never tried, but I would suggest that going direct to PDF is a
much
> better solution and not particularly difficult, as all you have to do
> is put a wrapper around the raw G3 fax data and add a page navigation
> tree.

I was assuming that that is essentialy what tiff2ps followed by ps2pdf
was doing. But what sounds easy for you is a bit beyond me, I'm a PS and
PDF user, not a programmer. Although the skill set seems more and more
useful ...

DRouse

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions