Re: Thinking about perl re-write of faxrcvd

> Anyway what I've been thinking is having a tab delimited file with a
> function like etc/FaxDispatch where we could store options like:

I don't believe there is a precedent for tab delimited in Hylafax.
Unless you are dealing with very large numbers of users, keyword=value
is more flexible (using one file per user).

> do write something that it be useful to more than just us. And on the
> 'preferred format' option, has anyone been able to create pdf files from
> fax files using gs? I never get errors, but the pdf's come through

I've never tried, but I would suggest that going direct to PDF is a much
better solution and not particularly difficult, as all you have to do
is put a wrapper around the raw G3 fax data and add a page navigation
tree.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions