Problem with Form Feed with Epson Printer

Hi
I use a Epson Stylus 1500 , with 'stcolor' driver, when I  receive a fax
the faxrcvd script print it . If  I use a normal A4 paper with single feed
is all ok , but if I use a continuos module paper , the printer make a form
feed every page .
It is possible disable this form feed without recompile the source code ?
Also I have, in ghostcript source code ,modify  the file stc.upp , the line
'-dupEndPageCommand="(\033@\014)" ' is now '-dupEndPageCommand="" '  and I
have  the source code recompiled but I receive the message from GS 'driver
stcolor not found' .
What can I make ?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions