how to force A4 format sending ?

Hi,

we use hylfax as server and Macs with sdfax as clients one winbox with
whcf.

With the winbox no problems, with sdfax for mac however, it seems that
nomatter what we want hylfax seems to get it in Northern American
Letter, even though A4 is selected from within sdfax.

I would like to know, how can I make A4 format the default in hylfax ?
I did some tweaking in hyla.conf I think but didnt help.

Can I FORCE A4 somehow ?

I would appreciate somone that modified the settings to A4 to send me
the parts of the config, so I know I dont have it wrong , it would
help a whole lot already.

thx so much

bye
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just not ignorant-friendly and
idiot-friendly.Build a system even a fool can use,and only
a fool will want to use it.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions