FW: HylaFax 4.1beta2 with TIFF 3.5.33

A couple of things I failed to note in my previous email...

TIFF v3.5.33 binaries are installed in /usr/local/bin.
TIFF v3.5.33 libraries are installed in /usr/local/lib and symbolic links
from /usr/lib to appropriate files in /usr/local/lib.
TIFF v3.5.33 includes are installed in /usr/local/include and symbolic links
from /usr/include to appropriate files in /usr/local/include.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set to
"/usr/lib:/usr/include:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/include" and then unset to
null in another configure.  Even tried setting the env variable to
"/usr/lib:/usr/include" only to no avail.

Also edited config.site to appropriately locate the LIBTIFF and LIBINC
locations.

Nothing has worked.  I've even tried looking for old TIFF libraries that may
have been packaged with openwindows but no go here.

Does anybody have any suggestions?  I'm thinking about going back to TIFF
v3.4 beta and see what happens if I can find the source somewhere.

Thanks.

Lenon

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions