HylaFAX v4 pl0, umlaut, a2ps v?

Dear Flexfax,

   I am running v4pl0 on a DEC alpha, and I find that
   the modification to TextFmt.h to fix the umlaut
   does not work for me, I get

cxx: Warning: ./TextFmt.h, line 65: type qualifier is meaningless on
cast type
   printf("widths=%d\n",(int) widths[(unsigned const char) c] );
--------------------------------------^

   Then I try the code after linking and it does not work.

   Next I tried the a2ps fix,
   I downloaded and built a2ps v4.12g, and found that the
   arguments specified by lief "-nc -nP -8 -1 -F10.0 -B -p" don't
   work with this a2ps version.  Where did he get his a2ps,
   (his email stenny@troja.stuttgart.netsurf.de is no longer
   viable), he didn't mention what the version of a2ps is or
   where the crap I can get it.

    My life is a wreck,  Jon Doelman.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions