Re: hylafax: ./etc/hosts

Thank you, Matthias.

Do you know the feeling, when after days of blood, sweat and tears
something is going to work? Although I have now another problem it is
great to fax from one client at least. All the other clients (all
win-clients) are geting a permission denied. But there is something I'm
wondering about, something from my var/log/messages:

Dec  9 13:51:39 faxserver HylaFAX[5411]: PORT cmd failure - not logged
in
Dec  9 13:51:40 faxserver HylaFAX[5411]: LIST cmd failure - not logged
in

That's when I'm trying to connect my faxserver from a win-client. Do I
have misconfigured something???

Any ideas???

Thanks as always.
Alex