hylafax: ./etc/hosts

My problems aren't solved yet. Although I could send a fax by a client
machine now I can't. After I don't know how much attempts trying with
other entries in the hosts-file (and hours of studying the manpage!!!) I
always get the same error: Enter password and the access is denied.

I have hylafax installed with SuSE 6.2 running the susefax-client on
linux machines and on win-clients susefax and/or WHFC. After successful
working on my local client, I installed the WHFC on another client -
with the exact same entries like on my machine. In spite of that, it
didn't work.

Here is an extract of my hosts-file:
------------------------------------
localhost
127.0.0.1

# faxserver@jakob.de:501:faxserver:melanie
export@faxserver.jakob.de:export:export
export@192.168.10.5

# angela_weidner@host30.jakob.de:502:0000:
# manuela_bauer@host35.jakob.de:503:0000:

# .*\.jakob\.de$:

My demand: Could anyone send me an extract auf his working hosts-file or
give me a hint about my incorrect file?

Thank you for your effort.
Help me out of my misery...

Alex