post script and fax problem

Hi all,
I just installed HylaFax v 4.0 pl2-1 from binary of linux slackware 3.5.

All locked ok and I sendet and received 10-15 faxes.
As client I am using WHFC.
I trayed to send new fax. And the system reported:

Your facsimile job to 19 was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
constructs.

Where is the problem? I trayed to send one new fax and the result was
the same. I have already sendet this one.

Thank in advance.

Ivan.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Ivan Stoyanov