Other Address Books

Hi, we are using HylaFAX on our LAN.  We have implemented Maximizer 97is
as our contact management system.  What we need to be able to do is fax
directly from Maximizer to our contacts from Maximizer.  The composing
of the fax is not a problem but when we want to fax we have to re-enter
the fax numbers.  Is there any way to import entries into the HylaFAX
address book ? (Maybe from a dbIV or excel file)

Kind regards
Paul Stanley

Tel: (011) 615-6624
Fax: (011) 616-8614