Re: still wrong pages in low resolution with other modem. really stucke

Hi Karl,

> got a newer modem us robotic sportster 33.600/fax class 2.0. now all the
> lines
> in the log are ok, but the received pages in low resolution are still
> pressed
> to 50% of the pagelength. everything else works fine...... really stucked
> now.

> freebsd 3.2, hylafax 4.0pl2, tiff 3.5.1, ghostscript 5.50
> compiled everything with A4=yes. default pagesize = ISO A4

without looking at the log files: are you sure you opened the images with a
real good tif-viewer?
I had the same problem but I tried checking the faxes with another
viewer which displayed them correctly.

- but this is only my humble suggestion. it may have different reasons.

CU

Dominik Roettsches
e-mail: webmaster@bvppt.de
DH/DSS PGP Public Key ID: 0x9A485B4F