Re: extend hylafax to answeringmachine

Do you have a basic outline for moving from a hylafax for send & receive setup
to hylafax for send and mgetty+sendfax+vgetty for receiving?  Thank-you.

PS, could the list administrator change the Reply-To: header to specify the
list instead of individuals by default?

--
       -=+0+=-< Michael T. Babcock >-=+0+=-

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions