Re: extend hylafax to answeringmachine

> as far I read in the faq one cant use "mgetty+sendfax" cause this is a
> complete solution that can not be used as extension to hylafax and
> vice-versa.

No, the thing is that _receiving_ doesn't work concurrently. So you have to
decide: hylafax for receiving & sending -> no answering machine,
mgetty&sendfax(including vgetty) for receiving, hylafax for sending ->
answering machine.

This works fine for me since several months.

Regards
 Steve

| Stephan Skrodzki     Phone: +49-621-1565435 "Nobody expects the    |
| Mannheim, Germany      Fax: +49-621-1565083  Spanish Inquisition!" |
|                     Mobile: +49-173-2003491                        |