+FHNG:2 at end of transmission

I'm trying to setup a Multitech MT5634ZPX internal modem with HylaFAX 4.0pl2.

When I send a fax, everything goed well, until my modem send the ATH0 command. The Hylafax server then receives a +FHNG:2 from the receiving party and aborts. It does NOT requeue the job, but treeds it like it has been send correctly. My receiving faxmachine reports however that there was a communication error?

What's going wrong. Is the config.ttyS1 not setup correctly or is it my modem?
Look at the attachements for details about the session.

Please mail me at brouwer@ap-communicaties.nl

This is my setup:

HylaFAX 4.0pl2
Linux 2.0.34
Multitech MT5634ZPX (internal) on ttyS1 (also tried ttyS2, same problem)
See attachements for my config.ttyS1, messages and logfile

Remco Brouwer
brouwer@ap-communicaties.nl

c00000185

config.ttyS1