KHylaFax Patch

Anyone installed KHylafax as a client and has it working?
I have Hylafax installed on Redhat 6.0 and the Windows and NT client
using WHFC and all is working fine. Now I want to use KHylaFax from
Linux Workstations to connect to the Fax Server. Unfortunately there is not
enough documentation around for applying the patch.
I tried to subscribe to the KhylaFax mailing list, but the address on their
Webpage
is incorrect.
Any information from someone who has it working is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon

|   Horst Simon               |
|   9 Stonehaven Crescent     |