RE: Fax Header Line Not Being Printed

Hello Ken,

> The next (minor?) problem I've run across is that the 'fax header' line
> that appears atop faxes is either not being printed at all or just the
> lower portion of the line is printed on faxes either sent or received
> via Hylafax.  The page size we're using is 'letter'.

I have the same problem with HylaFAX when I want to print the received
faxes. The problem seems to be with fax2ps and tiff2ps (e.g. `tiff2ps |
lpr`) when I don't specify the page size and/or the option to scale the page
(take a look at the man page). In fact, without specifying anything the
printing starts in the middle of the page. The tif-file seems to be ok...

Greetings,

Ralf

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions