Why stops Hylafax Server ??

Hi folks,

after migrating to another Solaris Server I found a problem I cannot
solve on my own.

When a modem dials a number and gets no connection
delivered.
But does the Scheduler quit working and sending other faxes.
I turned on lots of tracing but could not find a single row
which tells why the scheduler stops working=20
when it is just busy or something other is wrong the faxq is still
working.
looking on the process-table shows me that faxq is not running anymore.
faxstat says: HylaFAX scheduler on Zentra2.hagos.de: Not running

I guess there is something misconfigured, although I copied the
configuration
from my old server, which is still running.

any ??

P.S.: Does someone have a Hylafax-binary for Solaris 2.4=20
      or a compiler for Solaris 2.4, I got the gcc as source...

thanx again
/matthias

--=20
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599
Industriestr. 62           web: http://www.hagos.de
D-70565 Stuttgart         mail: rei@hagos.de
Germany

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions