Re: Sendmail configuration

> I am a new HylaFax user. I have problems tryng to configure sendmail to

Use the M4 macros.  The documentation contains typos that would be obvious
to someone who knew sendmail, but not to a plug and play user, but
has been superceded by the official sendmail configuration.

NB this question was effectively answered a week ago on the list and
less than two weeks before that!  Please check the archives/read the
list for a while, before asking.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions