Too long faxcover...

Hi,

Does anyone know how can I change the size of a faxcover template?, my
faxes are spending too much paper after printing the faxcover...

I made it with tgif and put the macros with the make_faxcover script. By
the same point, if I create a "static" faxcover (only the logo and
corporate information) and I save it like a .ps file then the fax save
paper, so I guess the problem could be with the make_faxcover script..

Regards,
Chrstian

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions