Re: problem compiling hylafax on Redhat 5.2

> Hello,
>
> I've got a problem compiling HylaFAX 4.0pl2 on my RedHat-5.2-System
> (gcc 2.7.2.3, glibc-2.0.7).
>
> Make produces the following error in hylafax-v4.0pl2/util:

Do you need to compile from source? Why not use the RPM?

If you're on RedHat I highly recommend migrating to the new beta release,
which has no known problems at the moment (tempting fate).

	ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions