Postscript Fax Cover Pages

Hi,

Any people had any luck with converting Corel Draw 8 or similar type
files to a fax cover sheet that includes the /to, /to-company, etc
varibales?  Exporting CDR8 files to Postscript formats it in
PS-ADOBE-3.0 which is indead different.  I have read the FAQ #36 on
setting up a fax cover sheet. but is of do use to be as I do not have a
program that is capable (or old enough) to export as PS-ADOBE-2.0.

I have noticed that 3.0 puts @t after a line of text followed by the T
on the next line. i.e.

22 360 75 767  (to-company) @t

I tried altering this line to

22 360 75 767 M /to-company IS @t

and also without the @t, but to no avail.

Anyone with an idea on how to make this work I would be grateful if you
could share it please.

--
Brett Winch
winch@powerup.com.au