Re: Facsimile not received : Unspecified phase C error including too mutch delay between TCF an +TFR command !!

> some times when i receive fax,  Hylafax send me this this error:
>  Unspecified Phase C error, including too much delay between TCF and
> +FDR command

This is not the real symptom; this is:
> jul 22 09:46:50.38: [ 2048]: RECV: 632 total lines, 154 bad lines, 103
> consecutive bad lines

Assuming that you are running your interface at at least 19200, you
have a very poor phone connection/modem, or your machine is not able to
give enough processing resources to hylafax, or there is a fault with
the sender.

Sportsters are a poor choice for Hylafax, but generally cause protocol
violations during phase B (initial negotiation) not receive error in
phase C (image transmission).

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions