bugs in faxcover

Dear Fellow HylaFax Fans,

I wanted to share some thoughts for improvements to the faxcover utility.
I sent mail yesterday to sam@engr.sgi.com but it bounced (has Sam left SGI?).
I append that mail below, it deals with my third point:

   1) A path of the form ./<filename> does not appear to work for the -C
      option, although the man page for faxcover claims an absolute path
      should work.

   2) The faxcover program does not appear to offer an argument for the
      sender's voice number (which *is* included among the fax cover page
      variable list).

   3) The faxcover man page should mention that the variables to be substituted       are all strings, except for pageLength and pageWidth.

I'm not a C++ hacker, so can't send along actual patches.  But I do have
a suggested change for the man page (item 3), see below.
I have just subscribed to the list but not yet received confirmation, so I
hope that this reaches the list, and that folks will respond to me by direct
email.

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers (rodgers@nlm.nih.gov)