problems with cleanup of files in docq subdirectory

Dear Hylafaxers,

I'm using v4.0pl2 from http://www.vix.com/pub/hylafax/ on a SPARC machine
under Solaris 2.6 (sorry for failing to mention this in my last message about
problems with faxcover).  I note that files seem to be piling up in my
spooling directory, in the subdirectory docq, which appears to contain a copy
of every fax I've ever sent with Hylafax.  I would have thought that faxcron
should take care of this.  How do users usually deal with this?  A separate
cron entry invoking "find" perhaps?  Or am I doing something wrong...

Thanks and Cheerio, Rick

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions