Using Linux as a client

My setup is as follows:

1 intel box running RedHat Linux distribution 5.2, kernel 2.0.36, using
it as the server, running Hylafax 4.0pl2
1 intel box running RedHat Linux distribution 6.0, kernel 2.2.5-15,using
as my main machine, Enliightenment window manager
3 intel boxes running Windows 95, with WHFC installed and working
correctly
2 Macintoshes with MacFlex installed and working coirrectly.

My question is how do I get my RH 6.0 box to function as a client for
the RH 5.2 box (which is running as the server for everything else)?  I
can send faxes from the RH5.2, Win95 and Mac boxes, but just can figure
out how to get the RH 6.0 box to recognize the fax port on 5.2.  I'd
like to fax from the RH 6.0 machine 'cause that's my main machine, and
I've been trying to completely get myself off Windoze, but unless I have
an X11 client, I won't be able to.  Should I be using KDE or some other
window manager?  Thanks!

Paul

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions