Re: RTN problem

Hi,

I am using the HylaFAX v4.0pl2  RPM version on RedHat5.2 with the
following modems
ZyXEL 336U  Class2.0, Apache Class1, Boca Class1.
The RTN problem occurs with all modems at random.

> > I believe v4.0pl2 already included all the required patches.
>
> 4.0pl2 (which is the definitive source version) does not have
> all the relevant patches.  Some RPMs probably do, but will have
> a different version number.

Do you know of an RPM with patches which solve the problem  ?

Help would be appreciated.

Yona

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions