Hylafax and Voice mail

Hi,
We presently have hylafax 4.0p12 running on RH 5.2 with a zxyel 1496-E
voice modem as a fax send recieve solution.

We want to add voice mail. I've already tried various configurations of
vgetty from the mgetty-voice package with little success. I've also read
in the hylafaq that vgetty will not work with hylafax/faxgetty. I was
wondering if anyone had a program or knew were to get one to implement
voice mail with faxgetty set up for distinctive ring.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, the phone company wants a fortune
for thier crappy voice mail!

Keith

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions