Re: Elsa Microlink 56k pro

Hi Stephan
thanks for your answer
the file you metion I trid already.

It works well with fax.
But when I add

GettyArgs:              "-r -b -s %s %l"  #for SuSE mgetty+sendfax
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1        # adaptive answer

Sometime fax is anserwerd, sometimes not.
If a data call comes in mgetty will be startet everytime correct
Only the first call after  a bootup if it is a fax is answered as fax
corect.

Anny hints ?

--
Praxis Storath:  Powered by linuX (Ver: SuSE 5.3) ; linuX-DAVID
- have another nice night with that great OS  linuX (TM) made by

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions