Recomended modem for Linux

Hi

I am using hylafax, with great success, for more than 3 years ONLY
on outbound use.
I use to run it on a old Linux machine with slackware 2.0.0, hylafax
Version 4.0pl1, 14400 boca modem.
I want to upgrade the hylafax software, the linux version, and even
more to upgrade the machine and the modem (even to add more modems).
I installed slackware Linux 2.2.9 on 350 pentium. I will install on
it hylafax version Version 4.0pl2.
My question is what 56k modems (if it really worth to use 56k modems)
is recomeded to use on this configuration.

10x

| Dror Ben-Shlomo - Unix Administrator                         |
| email:          dror@sela.co.il                              |
| address:        Dror Ben-Shlomo, Sela LTD.                   |
|                 10 Baruch-Hirsch 10-14 St., Bnei Brak Israel |
| phone:          +972-3-6176666                               |
| fax:            +972-3-6176667                               |